Dec 9, 2022
On today’s episode of Aligned, Sean and guest Donald Kelly, The
Sales Evangelist discuss the importance of both private and public
commitment in the marketing and sales process. When sales and
marketing teams work together, your company will see a 36% higher
customer retention rate and a 38% higher win rate.
Businesses lose deals because they don’t
- 40-60% out of 2.5 million recorded sales calls – both
transactional and complex deals failed because they intended to act
- Assessing pros and cons of moving forward with the deal.
- Science states that somebody will not take action until rough
six months out.
- Prospects are looking forward.
The “why” of private and public commitment:
- Always center your efforts on the buyer’s needs in the
beginning to raise consciousness.
- Consciousness awareness is an effective tool early in the
- The needs of the buyers are different as they go through the
- Buyers need to make a personal commitment before they make a
- Preparation is a cornerstone from which effective action is
Takeaways for centricity:
- A good salesperson knows when to slow down.
- Need to acknowledge that people are the ones making the
- Always have tools that allow you to look forward.
- Your job is to help the prospect evaluate how your offering
will serve them.
- Create a concise business case to confirm what the buyer’s
Changing For Good; Same Side Selling.
Connect with Donald on
LinkedIn or email him at email@example.com.
Submit inquiry at fitzmartin.com/contact and they’ll be happy to
answer any questions.