Apr 12, 2022
Today’s episode of Aligned is a section from Fitzmartin’s
webinar featuring Hubspot’s Jordan Benjamin and Fitzmartin’s
Jessica Jardin to discuss what Presidents, CEOs, and any
middle-market leaders need to know when analyzing
Every decision-maker has their own views and
- Regardless of cost or usability, user experience is fundamental
to successful technology integration. If people don’t use it,
what’s the point?
- Moving towards cloud-based software means IT and technical
roles need input into the decision-making process.
- Make something incredibly easy to adopt because if people don’t
use it, you aren’t moving your business forward.
Establish a bottom line of trust between
- In many cases, IT and marketing teams might find it challenging
to establish a software solution that satisfies all teams.
- A data-driven approach helps establish a solution that drives
results. A highly customizable and nuanced solution might sound
appealing, but the increased integration costs might make the
solution less beneficial than expected.
The truth behind CRMs:
- By definition, a CRM is a customer relationship management
tool. However, it is synonymous with a sales platform. Shouldn’t
relationship management encompass more?
- Growth is a team sport; it’s not just the job of sales,
marketing, or any one department.
- Track touchpoints throughout the relationship to have shared
context throughout the customer’s buying journey.
Remove complexity to scale growth:
- Simplifying the buying process and the communication model
between internal teams makes scaling dramatically simpler.
- Identifying opportunities to work in alignment fosters a
development process that benefits both consumers and your
- A time-to-value system is critical. Value progress over
perfection, because taking time to make significant steps means
your new system might lose value once integrated.
Join us for part two for a more in-depth application of new tech
integration. For more content from Jordan, follow him on LinkedIn or tune
in to his podcast,
Peak Performance Selling.
This episode is sponsored in part by FItzMartin’s Sales
and Marketing Alignment:
Why does proper sales and marketing alignment result in a 32%
average lift in revenue? Because a unified company centered around
its prospects can’t help but thrive.
FitzMartin’s Sales and Marketing Alignment program will analyze
your current sales and marketing structure to deliver a plan based
on the needs of your prospects, bringing you increased revenue,
expansion opportunities, and (above all) a unified front when
communicating with prospects.
To set your company up for success, visit fitzmartin.com/solutions
to discover how to unify your sales and marketing for the best
This episode is sponsored in part by Fitzmartin’s
Organization and Culture Alignment:
Company culture and retention are directly connected. After all,
if you fail to build good company culture, you fail to retain top
talent. At FitzMartin, we help leaders like you raise their NPS
scores from the low 60s to the high 80s (and, more importantly,
present a plan to help you do the same.)
Create your company culture based on a shared mission to attract
and retain top talent. Visit fitzmartin.com/solutions
to learn more.